No-Bake Lemon Mascarpone Cheesecake is sure to be your new favorite cheesecake recipe. Made with mascarpone cheese, lemon, and a delicious graham cracker crust, this Italian-inspired dessert is simple to make and perfect for the warmer months.
What could be better than a luscious, velvety cheesecake? How about a no-bake version that tastes amazing, is foolproof, and comes together in minutes! Plus, you can make this ahead and chill until ready to serve.
While making cheesecake can seem daunting, this no-bake version is the complete opposite. Here, there is no need to worry about cracking or filling a water bath. Luckily, this no-bake lemon mascarpone cheesecake tastes every bit as delicious as traditional cheesecakes, but with a lot less work.
And if you’ve never had a mascarpone cheesecake, then this is one that you should definitely try. The mascarpone gives the cheesecake a rich, velvety flavor that you just can’t get from cream cheese alone.
If you’ve never baked with mascarpone before, it’s definitely something you should try. In the mood for something with a bit a Amaretto flavor? Be sure to try this Amaretto Mascarpone Cheesecake with a amaretti cookie crust. Or, bake up another favorite with this Italian Orange Mascarpone Ciambella cake. Try a different take on traditional tiramisu with this Limoncello Tiramisu made with mascarpone and limoncello liqueur. And, for a fun springtime dessert, don’t miss this Blueberry Ricotta Cake recipe!
Simple, delicious, and perfect for every occasion, you are going to love this No-Bake Lemon Mascarpone Cheesecake. Read below on how to make this delightful Italian-inspired dessert.
No-Bake Lemon Mascarpone Cheesecake Recipe
This simple recipe comes together in just minutes. However, it does take some planning to soften the cheeses before you begin. I recommend softening the mascarpone and cream cheese at room temperature about an hour before you begin assembly.
To start, make the graham cracker bottom. In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. The mixture will resemble coarse sand. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan going about 1/2 inch up the side of the pan; set aside.
Next, cream together the softened mascarpone cheese and cream cheese in a large bowl. Add in the zest and juice of two lemons, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Beat again until well combined.
In a separate bowl, use a handheld mixer to beat the heavy whipping cream until thickened. Fold into the mascarpone mixture until just combined. Be sure to not over mix the filling or you will end up with a grainy texture, rather than smooth and creamy.
Pour the filling on top of the graham cracker crust bottom and spread to smooth. Cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least four hours or overnight.
Whipped Cream Topping
Once the cheesecake has firmed up, you can release the collar of the springform and, using two large spatulas, move the cheesecake to your serving platter. You may need a sharp knife to loosen the crust from the collar and bottom.
You can serve the cake as it is, or make a simple whipped cream topping to garnish the cheesecake. To make, simply beat whipped cream until it forms peaks. Beat in the powdered sugar and vanilla until combined.
Spoon the whipped cream into a piping bag fitted with a star tip. Garnish making small dollops around the border of the cake and top with a small slice of lemon.
More Italian Lemon Desserts
- Lemon Ricotta Bundt Cake
- Limoncello Ricotta Cookies
- Olive Oil Bundt Cake with Lemon Honey Glaze
- Italian Lemon Ricotta Cake
Hope you love this recipe for No-Bake Lemon Mascarpone Cheesecake. Be sure to comment below and let me know what you think. Enjoy!
No-Bake Lemon Mascarpone Cheesecake
- 9 inch springform pan
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 8 ounce containers mascarpone cheese, softened
- 1 8 ounce container cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- lemon slices for garnish
- For the crust, in a large bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Pour the crumb mixture into the springform pan and press into pan, going about ½ an inch up the sides; set aside.
- For the filling, in large bowl beat the mascarpone and cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add in the powdered sugar, lemon zest, juice, and vanilla and mix until combined.
- In a seperate bowl, beat the ¾ cup of heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture using a rubber spatula until filling is evenly combined.
- Pour the filling into the crust and spread until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set; at least 4 hours.
- For the topping, beat the heavy whipping cream until thickened then add in powdered sugar. Pipe onto cheesecake and garnish with sliced lemons.